SOFTWARE TESTING Intensive Course – November 12th-20th, Chisinau – Moldova
Endava organizes free of charge intensive course in Software Testing covering following topics:
Who can participate?
Graduates from IT Departments, last year students with work experience and other IT professionals interested in software testing are invited to attend.
All participants will be requested to pass an exam at the end of this training and will receive certificates issued by Endava. Candidates who will demonstrate solid knowledge as a result of participating in this course and strong skills for software testing will be offered the possibility to join the Endava team.
Who is the trainer?
The training will be delivered by Alexandru Mursa, ISEB certified in Testing.
Where and when?
The training will take place at the Endava office in Chisinau for two weeks, between November 12th – 20th, starting with 3 pm. The courses will be taught in Romanian language with support materials in English.
How can I apply?
All those who are interested to attend this intensive course are invited to send their CVs on the following email address: email@example.com, with following subject: “Software Testing Training” OR to apply online indicating Position: „Software Testing Training” and Location to submit: Moldova.
Apply with online form or Apply with CV
The deadline for registration is November 5th, 2007.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
See more details about this course.
Va-ţi întrebat vre-odata ce înseamnă:
001. What is Acceptance Testing?
002. What is Accessibility Testing?
003. What is Ad Hoc Testing?
004. What is Agile Testing?
005. What is Application Binary Interface (ABI)?
006. What is Application Programming Interface (API)?
007. What is Automated Software Quality (ASQ)?
008. What is Automated Testing?
009. What is Backus-Naur Form?
010. What is Basic Block?
011. What is Basis Path Testing?
012. What is Basis Set?
013. What is Baseline?
014. What you will do during the first day of job?
015. What is Beta Testing?
016. What is Binary Portability Testing?
017. What is Black Box Testing?
018. What is Bottom Up Testing?
019. What is Boundary Testing?
020. What is Bug? What is Defect?
021. What is Boundary Value Analysis?
022. What is Branch Testing?
023. What is Breadth Testing?
024. What is CAST?
025. What is Capture/Replay Tool?
026. What is CMM?
027. What is Cause Effect Graph?
028. What is Code Complete?
029. What is Code Coverage?
030. What is Code Inspection?
031. What is Code Walkthrough?
032. What is Coding?
033. What is Compatibility Testing?
034. What is Component?
035. What is Component Testing?
036. What is Concurrency Testing?
037. What is Conformance Testing?
038. What is Context Driven Testing?
039. What is Conversion Testing?
040. What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
041. What is Data Dictionary?
042. What is Data Flow Diagram?
043. What is Data Driven Testing?
044. What is Debugging?
045. What is Defect?
046. What is Dependency Testing?
047. What is Depth Testing?
048. What is Dynamic Testing?
049. What is Emulator?
050. What is Endurance Testing?
051. What is End-to-End testing?
052. What is Equivalence Class?
053. What is Equivalence Partitioning?
054. What is Exhaustive Testing?
054. What is Functional Specification?
055. What is Functional Decomposition?
055. What is Functional Testing?
056. What is Glass Box Testing?
057. What is Gorilla Testing?
058. What is Gray Box Testing?
059. What is High Order Tests?
060. What is Independent Test Group (ITG)?
061. What is Inspection?
062. What is Integration Testing?
063. What is Installation Testing?
064. What is Load Testing?
065. What is Localization Testing?
066. What is Loop Testing?
067. What is Metric?
068. What is Monkey Testing?
069. What is Negative Testing?
070. What is Path Testing?
071. What is Performance Testing?
072. What is Positive Testing?
073. What is Quality Assurance?
074. What is Quality Audit?
075. What is Quality Circle?
076. What is Quality Control?
077. What is Quality Management?
078. What is Quality Policy?
079. What is Quality System?
080. What is Race Condition?
081. What is Ramp Testing?
082. What is Recovery Testing?
083. What is Regression Testing?
084. What is Release Candidate?
085. What is Sanity Testing?
086. What is Scalability Testing?
087. What is Security Testing?
088. What is Smoke Testing?
089. What is Soak Testing?
090. What is Software Requirements Specification?
091. What is Software Testing?
092. What is Static Analysis?
093. What is Static Analyzer?
094. What is Static Testing?
095. What is Storage Testing?
096. What is Stress Testing?
097. What is Structural Testing?
098. What is System Testing?
099. What is Testability?
100. What is Testing?
101. What is Test Bed?
102. What is Test Case?
103. What is Test Driver?
104. What is Test Environment?
105. What is Test First Design?
106. What is Test Harness?
107. What is Test Plan?
108. What is Test Procedure?
109. What is Test Script?
110. What is Test Specification?
111. What is Test Suite?
112. What is Test Tools?
113. What is Thread Testing?
114. What is Top Down Testing?
115. What is Total Quality Management?
116. What is Traceability Matrix?
117. What is Usability Testing?
118. What is Use Case?
119. What is Unit Testing?
120. What is Validation?
121. What is Verification?
122. What is White Box Testing?
123. What is Workflow Testing?
124. What’s the difference between load and stress testing ?
125. What’s the difference between QA and testing?
126. What is the best tester to developer ratio?
127. How can new Software QA processes be introduced in an existing organization?
128. What are 5 common problems in the software development process?
129. What are 5 common solutions to software development problems?
130. What is ‘good code’?
131. What is ‘good design’?
132. What makes a good test engineer?
133. What makes a good Software QA engineer?
134. What makes a good QA or Test manager?
135. What’s the role of documentation in QA?
136. What’s the big deal about ‘requirements’?
137. What steps are needed to develop and run software tests?
138. What is ‘configuration management’?
139. What if the software is so buggy it can’t really be tested at all?
140. How can it be known when to stop testing?
141. What if there isn’t enough time for thorough testing?
142. What can be done if requirements are changing continuously?
143. What if the project isn’t big enough to justify extensive testing?
144. What if the application has functionality that wasn’t in the requirements?
145. How can Software QA processes be implemented without stifling productivity?
146. What if an organization is growing so fast that fixed QA processes are impossible?
147. How does a client/server environment affect testing?
148.How can World Wide Web sites be tested?
149. How is testing affected by object-oriented designs?
150. What is Extreme Programming and what’s it got to do with testing?
151. Will automated testing tools make testing easier?
152. What’s the difference between black box and white box testing?
153. What kinds of testing should be considered?
154. Why is it often hard for management to get serious about quality assurance?
155. Why does software have bugs?
156. How can new Software QA processes be introduced in an existing organization?
157. how do the companies expect the defect reporting to be communicated by the tester to the development team. Can the excel sheet template be used for defect reporting. If so what are the common fields that are to be included ? who assigns the priority and severity of the defect
158. What are the tables in testplans and testcases?
159. What are the table contents in testplans and test cases?
160. What automating testing tools are you familiar with?
161. How did you use automating testing tools in your job?
162. How do you plan test automation?
163. Can test automation improve test effectiveness?
164. What are the main attributes of test automation?
165. Does automation replace manual testing?
166. How will you choose a tool for test automation?
167. How you will evaluate the tool for test automation?
168. What are main benefits of test automation?
169. What could go wrong with test automation?
170. How you will describe testing activities?
171. What testing activities you may want to automate?
172. Describe common problems of test automation.
173. What types of scripting techniques for test automation do you know?
174. What are principles of good testing scripts for automation?
175. Can the activities of test case design be automated?
176. What are the limitations of automating software testing?
177. What skills needed to be a good test automator?
178. How to find that tools work well with your existing system?
179. Describe some problem that you had with automating testing tool
180. What are the main attributes of test automation?
181. What testing activities you may want to automate in a project?
182. How to find that tools work well with your existing system?
183. How will you test the field that generates auto numbers of AUT when we click the button ‘NEW” in the application?
184. How will you evaluate the fields in the application under test using automation tool?
185. Can we perform the test of single application at the same time using different tools on the same machine?
186. Difference between Web application Testing and Client Server Testing. State the different types for Web application Testing and Client Server Testing types?
187. What is ‘configuration management’?
188. How to test the Web applications?
189. What are the problems encountered during the testing the application compatibility on different browsers and on different operating systems
190. How exactly the testing the application compatibility on different browsers and on different operating systems is done
191. How testing is proceeded when SRS or any other document is not given?
192. How do we test for severe memory leakages ?
193. What is the difference between quality assurance and testing?
194. Why does software have bugs?
195. How do u do usability testing, security testing, installation testing, ADHOC, safety and smoke testing?
196. What is memory leaks and buffer overflows ?
197. What are the major differences between stress testing,load testing,Volume testing?
198. What is Exhaustive Testing?
199. What is Functional Decomposition?
200. What is Functional Specification?
Dacă da, atunci mergeţi la [Top 200 Software Testing Interview Questions with Answers ] pentru a găsi răspuns la toate aceste întrebări.
Cum se poate de testat site-ul în mai multe Browser-e, fără a le instala pe PC? [Smashingmagazine.com] oferă o mulţime de soluţii, după părerea mea destul de interesante. Unele sunt cu plată, altele free. Mi se pare destul de util 🙂 .
De Marţi (02/Octombrie/2007) sunt înmatriculat la secţia serală la IIC (Institutul de Stat de Instruire Continuă). Voi studia acolo 1 an. Facultatea: Tehnologii Informaţionale, Specialitatea: Programarea Sistemelor Informaţionale. Sună grav da? 🙂 De fapt, dacă să zicem mai simplu, asta înseamnă: Programare.
Iată dsciplinele detaliat:
1 Programarea modulară (limbajul С) – 80 ore
2 OS Windows – 32 ore
3 Arhitectura РС & sistemele periferice – 32 ore
4 Programarea orientată pe obiecte (limbajul С++) – 70 ore
5 Grafica Rastr (Adobe PhotoShop) – 28 ore
6 Limbajul HTML – 28 ore
7 Programarea aplicaţiilor în MS Visual C++ – 80 ore
8 Teoria bazelor de date şi limbajul SQL – 32 ore
10 Programarea în limbajul Java – 108 ore
11 Baze de date corporative (Oracle) – 54 ore
Total 644 ore
Voi ieşi de acolo mare programator 😉
Nu voi avea studii superioare, dar voi primi o diplomă de acest model ARP. Aceasta îmi va da dreptul de a lucra în calitate de programmer la nivel profesional 🙂 .
Din această cauză, voi fi cam ocupat seara… şi nu prea o să am timp pentru stat pe net. Deci noutăţi pe-aicea vor fi mai rare… dar cu siguranţă vor fi 🙂